Thursday, October 20, 2016

Rishtey - Highway ----- Anguish of Woman - Hypocrisy of Relationship

The first dialogue -
I was eleven years old. An uncle came to my house. I was alone in the house one day and he called me, I went in the afternoon He called and said come, sit on laps
Again.....
I was very young, I did not in some sense, was just painful, time - often, great pain.
Today, twelve years ago, he still comes to my house, call me daughter, and we both saw him, I'm smiling like nothing happened not talk comfortably. Now everything is fine.
Second dialogue -
I stayed with him throughout life but He is not able to understand that what I am.He can kiss and say sweet heart only. This is a lie like thousands of lie in a life.
Third Dialogue -
Do not go there, where I am coming from, where are there I do not want to reach I'm willing to live in the midst of it. I'm trying to show the way continuously.
पहला संवाद -
मै ग्यारह साल की थी। एक चाचा मेरे घर आते थे। एक दिन मै घर मे अकेली थी दोपहर को वा आए और उसने मुझे बुलाया मै चली गयी , गोद मे बिठाया
फिर .....
मै बहुत छोटी थी मुझे कुछ समझ मे नही आता था, सिर्फ दर्द होता था, बार - बार , बहुत दर्द ।
आज बारह साल हो गए वो आज भी मेरे घर आता है मुझे बेटी बुलाता है, उसे देखकर मै मुस्कुराती हुँ और हम दोनो आराम से बाते करते है जैसे कुछ हुआ ही नही। अब सब ठीक है ।
दुसरा संवाद -
जिन्दगी भर मै उसके साथ रह लुंगी पर वो मुझको नही समझ पाएगा कि मै कौन हुँ।
उसे केवल चुंबन करके स्वीट हार्ट बोलने आता है। जिन्दगी की हजार झुठ मे से यह भी एक झूठ है।
तीसरा संवाद -
जहाँ से आ रही हु वहा जाना नही चाहती, जहाँ जा रही हुँ वहाँ पहुँचना नही चाहती मै उसके बीच मे रहना चाहती हुँ । मै चाहती हुँ यह सफर यु ही चलता रहे।

No comments:

Post a Comment